Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Surface Dealing:||Paint Finish||Resolution:||1/250000|
|Maximum Test Width:||380 Mm||Test Speed:||0.001-500 Mm/min|
|Power Rate:||400 W||Body Dimension:||800 X 700 X 2170 Mm|
flammability test chamber,
flammability testing labs
2000kg Micro Control Universal Material Testing Machine
This type of drawing press is an excellent product that the company has carefully designed and manufactured with strict quality management. It has a wide range of applications and can be used for tensile and compression tests. It can test a variety of materials such as: plastic products (cloth, tube, board) rubber (board, tube), tape, tire industry, textile, acrylic, FRP, EVA, PE and footwear, such as dumbbells Test strips, test its tensile strength, elongation, tear, peel, adhesion and many other functions.
Capacity selection: 10kg-2000kg high precision sensor
Unit switching: KG, N, KN,
load measurement accuracy: ±0.3% (0.4%-100% of full scale)
Maximum test space (without fixture): approx. 1100mm
Maximum test width: 380mm
Test speed: 0.001-500mm/min stepless speed regulation
Data sampling frequency: 200times/sec
Stores countless test reference point results, automatically calculates the average value, automatically grabs the maximum value, and the force value at break.
Breakpoint ratio setting range: 0~99% It can be easily set according to the test needs of different test pieces to realize the stop state at different positions.
Safety device: overload, emergency stop device, upper and lower stroke limit device.
Power system: servo motor
Power rate: 400W
Body dimension: 800X700X2170mm
Power source: 1Ф, 220V, 15A
3. Test Machine Operation Method
(1) First adjust the test machine horizontally, and adjust the basic screw according to the level indicator to make it level (adjust when installing the machine or moving the machine).
(2) Turn on the computer, start the main switch of the test machine power supply, install the fixture, and adjust the software parameters of the tension machine in the computer.
(3) For the correct device test piece, the selection of the fixture must be appropriate. The fixture is selected according to the type of the test material. After the test piece is first clamped to the upper clamp, the motor is started to lift the lower clamp on the intermediate plate to the proper clamp position. The test piece should not be subjected to tension or compression when it is clamped, so as not to affect the test results. If you want to install large deformation, merge the large deformation upper and lower sliders (the distance between the two clips is 25mm by default), and then clamp the middle part of the sample.
(4) Before the test, adjust the upper and lower stroke setting ring to the upper and lower limit position of the required range, so that the lower clamp will touch the limit switch and stop after reaching the range.
(5) Zero all the displayed subtitles and prepare to be tested.
(6) Start the motor to lower the intermediate plate and start the test. At this time, the tensile force value of the test piece is displayed. Until the test piece breaks, the load remains at a minimum. After recording the value, the broken test piece is removed, and then the test is performed according to the above method. The value of the device and the display can be tested again after zeroing. If the test is completed, turn off the power.
4. Matters Needing Attention
(1) The display of this unit, the power of the motor is input according to the label.
(2) The operator must be familiar with the operation and maintenance methods of this unit and pay attention to its use.
(3) The LOAD CELL sensor is of the pull-and-press type. Do not exceed the allowable load during the test to avoid damage.
(4) The local control and display system is a precision electronic component, which should be independent of the power supply and prevent external interference.
(5) The environment should be kept clean and not wet.
(6) When necessary, please pay attention to handling, do not damage the machine.
(7) When handling the fixture, pay attention to the pick and place to avoid falling and bumping the machine.
(8) Regularly check the drive belt for looseness and adjust it.
(9) Please apply for inspection calibration regularly to ensure accuracy.
5. Maintenance and Repair Items
(1) On the machine part, the exterior is often wiped and kept clean.
(2) For the plating part, please wipe with oil to prevent rust and keep it bright.
(3) Please add lubricating oil to the power screw and screw to ensure the transmission is sensitive. (Lubricating oil can be mixed with butter and added with a little oil).
(4) The panel (control box or display) should be wiped with a dry cloth to prevent water from being damaged to avoid damage to IC electronic parts.
(5) Please fix all fixtures and fittings and wipe the anti-rust oil to prevent rust.
(6) The gearbox should periodically check for oil leakage and replace the gear oil every year.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
A: No, we don't provide the samples for testing.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 50% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment.
If you have another question, please feel free to contact us.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: The warranty for the equipment is 1 year. Definitely, all equipment are tested well and runs well by testing our customer's sample before shipment. Please contact us if the equipment doesn't work well after being shipped to your company. We will guide you how to fix it. The spare parts or components will be sent if necessary. The charges will be occurred if it is caused by customer's misoperation.