Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Surface Dealing:||Paint Finish||Temperature Range:||RT~300℃|
|Number Of Samples:||Test Cup * 6 ¢ 5 * 15 Deep||Outer Box Size:||565(l) X 380(w) X 520(h) Mm|
|Oil Tank Size:||300(l) X 300(w) X 200(h) Mm||Working Power:||AC220V / 50Hz|
Automatic Digital Constant Temperature Oil Tank / Thermostat Oil Bath
This constant temperature oil tank is suitable for oil resistance test of plastics such as enameled wire and insulating covering (dumbbell type test piece). The test piece is immersed in a test oil of a predetermined temperature, and after a certain period of time, the sample is taken out, and the tensile residual value is measured, and the quality of the coating film is examined by the enameled wire. The timing system has a timed alarm function that automatically alarms when the set time is reached.
2. Main Technical Parameters
(1) working power: AC220V / 50Hz
(2) temperature range: RT~300℃ can be adjusted arbitrarily.
(3) test oil: using 2 # oil (test oil is not unique, can be equipped according to test requirements);
Oil tank oil: high temperature thermal silicone oil (Note: the oil temperature is 300 ° C, the oil used in the oil tank must use this oil, if other oils, the equipment will catch fire, or even explode!)
(4) the number of samples (cm): test cup * 6 ¢ 5 * 15 deep
(5) oil tank size: 300 (length) x 300 (width) x 200mm (deep)
(6) the outer box size: 565 (length) x 380 (width) x 520 mm (height)
3. Use Methods
(1) Prior to testing, the device was first placed on a level, stable table top.
(2) According to the test requirements, inject high-temperature thermal conductive silicone oil into the oil tank, and inject test oil into the test cup (Note: the user needs to equip the test oil according to the test requirements), and then cover the oil tank cover and the test cup cover.
(Special note: During the test, it is strictly forbidden to open the oil tank cover, and it must be lowered to room temperature before it can be opened to avoid fire, causing damage to equipment and even human body.)
(3) Plug in the power correctly and turn on the power switch to prepare for the test.
(4) According to the test requirements, set the temperature required for the test on the "test temperature" (ie the thermostat).
(5) Set the time required for the test on the “test time” (ie timer) (Note: the timer switch does not need to be turned on at this time).
(6) Turn on the heating switch. In order to make the test oil evenly heated, the stirring switch can be turned on during the heating process.
(7) After reaching the temperature set before the test, open the test cup lid, put the test sample into the test cup, and turn on the timer switch, and the timer starts counting. (Note: When placing the test sample, be sure to do anti-scalding protection to avoid splashing the test oil and causing personal injury.)
(8) When the test time arrives, the buzzer will alarm, then take out the sample and measure the tensile residual value. If the test piece is an enameled wire, check the quality of the film.
(9) After the test is completed, turn off the power, and tidy up the test equipment and test bench for the next use.
(1) During the test, it is strictly forbidden to open the oil tank cover, and it must be lowered to room temperature to open it to avoid fire.
(2) When the oil tank is at high temperature, please pay attention to personal safety and be careful to be burnt.
(3) After the test is completed, please turn off the power. If it is not used for a long time, please unplug the power cord.
(4) Pay attention to the cleanliness of the machine surface.
(5) Test oil should be replaced in time after trial use.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
A: No, we don't provide the samples for testing.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 50% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment.
If you have another question, please feel free to contact us.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: The warranty for the equipment is 1 year. Definitely, all equipment are tested well and runs well by testing our customer's sample before shipment. Please contact us if the equipment doesn't work well after being shipped to your company. We will guide you how to fix it. The spare parts or components will be sent if necessary. The charges will be occurred if it is caused by customer's misoperation.