Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Surface Dealing:||Paint Finish||Standards:||VDE, UL|
|Outer Dimensions:||L630mm X W380mm X H370mm||Inner Dimensions:||L300mm X W300mm X H300mm|
|Normal Temperature:||~ 98 ℃||Heating Power:||2200 W|
flammability test chamber,
flammability testing labs
Laboratory Constant Temperature Water Tank / Wire Resistance and Voltage Testing Machine
This constant temperature water tank complies with the VDE, UL, GB test standards. After the sample has been immersed in the warm water for a certain period of time, it is observed whether it has deteriorated, whether there are bubbles, fading or swelling on the surface. In order to judge the quality, the weight change rate before and after the test can also be calculated. The wire can be made by using this tank. Withstand voltage and insulation resistance test in hot water.
2. Main Technical Parameters
(1) Water tank outer dimensions: L630mm x W380mm x H370mm
Water tank inner dimensions: L300mm x W300mm x H300mm
(2) Temperature range: normal temperature ~ 98℃, temperature stability: <1.5℃
(3) Heating power: 2200W
(4) Working power: AC220V / 50Hz
3. Use Method
(1) Place the device on a level, stable table (ground) surface prior to testing.
(2) Inject a proper amount of water into the water tank, put in the sample, and ensure that the water level can not overflow the water hole but can not overflow the water tank, and then cover the water tank cover. (Note: When injecting water, be sure to make proper amount to ensure that the water in the tank will not overflow after the sample is placed, but the water level can not pass through the water hole as the best condition. If the water level is lower than the water outlet, the water will splash out during the heating and stirring process to hurt the person.
(3) According to the label on the device, plug in the power supply (AC220V) correctly, and turn on the power switch to prepare for the test.
(4) Set the temperature required for the test at the "test temperature", ie on the thermostat.
(5) Set the time required for the test on the "test time" or timer. (Note: Do not turn on the timer switch at this time.)
(6) Turn on the “heating” switch to raise the temperature of the water in the tank. In order to heat the water evenly, the “stirring” switch can be turned on during the heating process.
(7) After the temperature set before the test is reached, turn on the “Timer” switch and the timer starts counting.
(8) When the test time arrives, the buzzer will give an alarm.
(9) After the test, arrange the test equipment for the next use.
4. Maintenance Matters
(1) Keep the appearance of the machine clean.
(2) Check if the cooling fan is running normally.
(3) Do not dry.
(4) Before filling or draining, be sure to turn off the “stirring” switch to avoid hot water splashing.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
A: No, we don't provide the samples for testing.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 50% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment.
If you have another question, please feel free to contact us.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: The warranty for the equipment is 1 year. Definitely, all equipment are tested well and runs well by testing our customer's sample before shipment. Please contact us if the equipment doesn't work well after being shipped to your company. We will guide you how to fix it. The spare parts or components will be sent if necessary. The charges will be occurred if it is caused by customer's misoperation.