Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Inner Size:||1140 X 400 X 380 MM||Outline Size:||1300 X 500 X 1460 MM|
|Sample Size:||75 X 150 MM||Temperature Resolution:||0.1 ℃|
|Wavelength Range:||315 ~ 400 NM||Humidity Range:||45%~70%R.H (light State)|
China Tower-Type UV Aging Test Apparatus / UV Test Chamber
Ultraviolet aging test chamber uses ultraviolet lamp as light source. By simulating the ultraviolet radiation and condensation in natural sunlight, accelerated weatherability test of materials is carried out to obtain the results of weatherability of materials. It can simulate the environmental conditions such as ultraviolet, rain, high temperature, high humidity, condensation and darkness in natural climate. By reproducing these conditions, it can merge into a cycle and let it automatically execute the number of cycles.
Conforms with ASTM G 153, ASTM G 154, ASTM D 4329, ASTM D 4799, ASTM D 4587, SAE J2020, ISO 4892, all current UV aging test standards.
3. Product Parameters
(1) Material structure: shell material: high quality A3 steel sheet spray treatment.
(2) Liner material: imported SUS stainless steel plate
(3) The sample frame is made of aluminum alloy material, which is made up of pads and extension springs.
(4) Standard configuration of the test chamber: 8 UV ultraviolet lamps are installed on both sides of the studio.
(5) Sample holder clamp quantity: 20 pieces.
(6) Sample holder clamp size: 404 x 105 (mm)
(7) Others: the heating mode is inner tank water heating, fast heating and uniform temperature distribution.
(8) The drainage system uses the return vortex type and U type sedimentation device to drain the water.
(9) The distance between the sample surface and the ultraviolet lamp plane is 50 mm and parallel.
(10) The actual workroom is made up of test samples and brackets.
(11) Automatic water replenishment of inner water level
(12) The box cover is bidirectional flip type, easy to open and close.
(13) The bottom of the test box is a high quality fixed PU wheel.