Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standards:||ASTM G 153 , ASTM D 4329||Temperature Tolerance:||± 3 ℃|
|Condensation Temperature:||40 ~ 60 ℃||Temperature Resolution:||0.1 ℃|
|Light Temperature Range:||50 ~ 70 ℃||Humidity Range:||(light State)|
Stainless Steel UV Aging Test Apparatus / UV Accelerated Weathering Tester
1.1 The UVA-340 fluorescent ultraviolet lamp is used as the light source to simulate the damage caused by sunlight, rain and dew. UV weatherproof chamber uses fluorescent ultraviolet lamp to simulate the effect of sunlight, and uses condensation moisture to simulate dew. The material under test is placed in a cyclic program of alternating light and moisture at a certain temperature. The accelerated weathering test is carried out to obtain the results of the weathering resistance of the material. UV chambers can be used for several days or weeks to reproduce the hazards of outdoor months or years. Hazard types include: fading, discoloration, loss of light, pink, cracking, turbidity, bubbles, brittleness, strength, decay and oxidation. This machine contains sprinkling device.
1.2 The ultraviolet accelerated aging test chamber can simulate the ultraviolet, rain, high temperature, high humidity, condensation, darkness and other environmental conditions in the natural climate, by reproducing these conditions, merging into a cycle, and letting it automatically complete the cycle number. This is the working principle of UV aging test chamber. In this process, the equipment can automatically monitor the blackboard temperature and the flume temperature. By configuring the irradiance measuring and controlling device (optional), the irradiance can be measured and controlled, so that the irradiance can be stabilized at 0.76W/m2/340nm or the specified set value, and the life span of the lamp can be greatly prolonged.
Conforms with ASTM G 153, ASTM G 154, ASTM D 4329, ASTM D 4799, ASTM D 4587, SAE J2020, ISO 4892, all current UV aging test standards.
3. Product Parameters
(1) Studio size: 1140 x 400 x 380 mm
(2) Outline size: 1300 x 500 x 1460 mm
(3) The center distance of the lamp is 70 mm
(4) The nearest parallel surface distance between the specimen and the lamp is about 50 mm
(5) The wavelength range is UV-A and the wavelength range is 315 ~ 400 nm.
(6) Radiation intensity: 1.2W / m2 / 340 nm
(7) Temperature resolution: 0.1 C
(8) Light temperature range: 50℃ ~ 70℃ / temperature tolerance is ± 3℃.
(9) Condensing temperature range: 40℃ ~ 60 ℃ / temperature tolerance is ± 3℃.
(10) Temperature control mode: PID self-tuning temperature control mode.
(11) Humidity range: 45% ~ 70% R.H (light condition) / 98% above (condensation state).
(12) Sink requirements: water depth not greater than 25 mm, and automatic water supply controller.
(13) Standard sample size: 75 x 150 mm 48 pcs
(14) Recommended instrument usage environment: 5 ~ 35℃, 40% ~ 85% R.H, distance wall 300 mm