Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Temperature Range:||- 5 ℃ ~ 100 ℃||Spacing Between Fixtures:||300 MM|
|Fixture:||Chuck Type||Dimension:||400 X 350 X 940 MM|
Vertical Torsion Test Equipment / Test Apparatus For Marine Cables
It is suitable for different types of metal wires and the torsion strength of enameled wire. Torsional motion is carried out until the sample is twisted or the paint film of enameled wire falls off to expose the conductor. The number of times of torsion resistance is recorded to check whether the wire properties meet the wire specifications.
2. Performance parameters
(1) Dimension: 400 x 350 x 940 mm
(2) Spacing between fixtures: 300 mm
(3) Fixture: chuck type
(4) Rotation times: 0 ~ 999999 times, can be set arbitrarily
(5) It is suitable for testing 0.2 ~ 1.8 mm wires.
(6) Action part: PLC+ stepper motor control, high precision angle control
(7) Load: 100g, 200g and 500g each.
(8) Working dimensions of thermostat: long 1.5m, wide 0.6m, high 1.75m
(9) Constant temperature range: - 5 ℃ ~ 100 ℃
(10) Continuous monitoring of cables: current 0.25A, voltage 12V