Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Sample Length:||1 M||Test Speed:||1 - 20 Times/min|
|Dimension:||L720 * W435 * H1400 MM||Total Power:||220 V / 50 HZ|
Digital Torsion Fatigue Testing Machine For Wire and Cable Twisting Test
ZY6139 rubber super soft twist tester uses two fixtures to fix the soft wire. The upper fixture can move up and down. The lower fixture is not fixed vertically, but it ensures that the soft wire does not twist during the test process and causes torsion change. The tester has the characteristics of beautiful structure, excellent performance and precise testing.
The tester meets the requirements of GB/T5013.2-2008, HD22.3-1997 and IEC 60227.
3. Main Technical Parameters
(1) Test route: 650 mm
(2) Test speed: 1 - 20 times / minute adjustable.
(3) Sample length: 1 m
(4) Counter: power off to maintain 6 bit LCD display, with backlight, preset stop function.
(5) Test weights: weights 5N, 10N, 15N (base), 30N, 40N (combined weights).
(6) Built-in load: current 0~20A adjustable
(7) Break line, short circuit stop, sound and light alarm.
(8) Number of tests: 1 pieces
(9) Outline size: L720 * W435 * H1400 (mm)
(10) Test power: 220V / 50HZ
4. Operation Steps
(1) The two ends of the cut sample cable are fixed on the upper fixture and the lower fixture respectively, and the three core wires of the sample cable are connected to three groups of connection posts accordingly (as shown in Figure 1). (Note: when the three groups of sample cable core lines are connected, the power switch is closed. The three sample cable core and the sample cable are taken from the same cable.
(2) Confirm that after the sample cable is installed, turn on the power switch.
(3) According to the test requirements, set the number of times required for the test on the counter, and turn the current regulating knob until the current required for the test is displayed on the ammeter.
(4) According to the test requirements, adjust the test speed of the sample cable stretching.
(5) Press the start button to start the experiment.
(6) When the required number of tests is reached, the test will stop. (Note: During the test period, if there is short circuit or circuit break in the sample cable, the corresponding indicator lamp will show, at the same time, the test machine will stop running and the test will stop. During the test period, if there is abnormal situation in the test machine, the "stop" button should be pressed immediately to stop the test and check the failure place of the test machine.)
(7) After the test is finished, turn off the power and arrange the test equipment for the next use. (if necessary), test phenomena should be recorded and test conclusions should be made.