Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Pressure Speed:||170 ± 10ml/min||Weight:||64 KGS|
|Size:||43 * 53 * 52 CM||Motors:||AC 220V, 1/4HP|
Bursting Strength Testing Machine / Cracking Strength Test Apparatus
1. Product Description
Design Standards: CNS-2054, JIS-P8112, L1018 ASTM-D2210, ISO 2759:1983, GB/T 6545-1998 Uses: Suitable for rupture strength test of cartons, cardboard, leather, cloth and synthetic leather, suitable for shoes, paper, food, electronics, electrical appliances, wire, handbags, bicycles, hardware, furniture and other industries.
2. Scope of application
It is suitable for testing the rupture strength of leather, cloth, cardboard and so on. Principle: 1. The machine adopts signal transmission pressure and automatically maintains the maximum rupture strength when the sample is broken. 2. Place the test piece on the rubber mould, clamp it with the test piece, then apply pressure evenly, make the test piece and the film protrude freely together, until the test piece breaks down, applied to the hydraulic maximum test piece rupture strength value. Comply with ASTM-D2210, TAPPI-T403, JIS-P8112, L1018 and L1004 standards.
3. Main technical parameters
(1) Induction mode: pressure transducer
(2) Instruction: digital A/D rate 100 time/s, high precision, 12 sets of memory test results.
(3) Clip ring material: stainless steel SUS304#
(4) Caliper caliber: upper ring high voltage 31.50 mm, lower ring high voltage 31.50 mm
(5) Hydraulic oil: Glycerin 85%, distilled water 15%
(6) Capacity selection: high voltage 0 ~ 100 kg/cm2 (0.1 kg/cm2)
(7) Pressure speed: high pressure 170 ± 10ml/min
(8) Horsepower: shockproof motor 1/4HP
(9) Size: 43 * 53 * 52 cm
(10) Weight: 64kg
(11) Power source: AC 220V.