Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Winding Rod:||2 ~ 40 Mm||Line Diameter:||2.5 ~ 12 Mm|
UL 62 Insulation and Sheath Cracking Resistance Testing Equipment / Test Device
The device is suitable for the winding anti-cracking test of polyvinyl chloride wires and cables at high temperature. It is an auxiliary tool for the cracking test of wires and cables. It can also be used for the winding test of soft wires in other industries. The device is usually used in conjunction with the thermal extension box and fully meets the requirements of GB/T 2951, UL62 and other test standards.
GB/T 2951, UL 62 and other test standards
3. Main Parameters
(1) The largest winding diameter is: 12.5 mm, maximum winding width: 72 mm, maximum winding length: 200 mm
(2) Winding rod diameter: Ф2, Ф4, Ф5, Ф6, Ф8, Ф9, Ф10, Ф13, Ф19, Ф40 mm 10 types in total.
(3) Cross hole diameter: 2.5 mm ~ 12 mm
4. Winding Method
1) First, according to the test requirements, intercept a sample core.
2) Then, as shown in the figure above, both ends of the sample core pass through the holes at both ends of the winding rod and are fixed to make the sample core spiral. (Note: The cores to be wound must be wound with the winding rods of corresponding aperture size. The diameter and number of winding circles of the winding rods are specified in Table 1 and Table 2 below.)
3) Finally, the sample cores wrapped in the winding rods are heated in an air oven preheated to the test temperature specified in the relevant cable product standards.