Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Test Station:||3 Stations||Heating Power:||1200 W|
|Dimension:||L625 X W380 X H425 MM||Temperature Uniformity:||± 2.5 ℃|
Environmental Force Cracking Resistance Testing Equipment IEC 60811
This equipment is suitable for the determination of stress cracking ability of resins and plastics based on ethylene. The design of the instrument meets the requirements of GB/T 2951-2008 and IEC 60811 standards. It has reasonable structure and accurate testing. It is an ideal equipment for testing the stress cracking ability of resins and plastics.
2. Main Technical Parameters
(1) Test station: 3 stations.
(2) Temperature range: ~ 80 ℃ at room temperature.
(3) Temperature uniformity: ± 2.5 ℃, display resolution: 0.1 ℃
(4) Sample size: L38 x W13 x H1.75 ~ 3 MM
(5) Notch depth: 0.3 ~ 0.65 mm
(6) Heating power: 1200 W
(7) Power supply: AC 220V, 50HZ
(8) Outline size: L625 x W380 x H425 mm
3. Test Data
Preparation of Test Piece
(1) In order to prepare for the test, a clean isolator is placed on the template and (90 ± 1) g of granule or powder is put into the die. This material forms a uniform thin layer in the die, then another isolator is put on another template, and no release agent should be used.
(2) The mould should be put in the die press. The die press should be preheated to 170 ℃ and closed with force less than 1KN.
(3) When the temperature indicated by the sensor in the template reaches 165 ~ 170 ℃, the full pressure of 50KN ~ 200KN is added to the die by the press for 2 minutes. During this period, the temperature of the press should be kept in the range of 165 ~ 170 ℃. When the heating stops at the end of the full pressure stage, the die can be removed from the press or at the full pressure. Fast cooling down.
Conditional treatment of test piece
The treatment of test conditions should be agreed upon by the parties concerned, as it may substantially affect the test results. If there is no agreement, the processing conditions given in this section should be treated as reference conditions.
After removing the template without moving the isolator, the molded specimens are placed in the oven to circulate the air around the specimens freely, so that the molded specimens can be well placed on the horizontal thermal conductive surface, and keep good contact between the isolator and polyethylene.
The temperature measured above the center of the molded specimen surface should not exceed 5mm. The temperature should be controlled according to the following provisions:
For low density polyethylene (LDPE), the oven test temperature should be maintained at (145 ±2) ℃, for medium density polyethylene (MDPE), the test temperature should be maintained at (155 ± 2) ℃, and for high density polyethylene (HDPE), the test temperature should be maintained at (165 ± 2) ℃. The oven test temperature should be maintained for 1 h, then the temperature should be lowered to (29 ± 1) ℃ at the rate of (5 ± 2) K/h, and the sample can also be cooled on the press. The actual cooling rate should be recorded by a plotter.
Note: Whether the test piece needs conditional treatment or not can be determined. In the case of dispute, conditional treatment should be adopted.