Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Tensile Range:||0 ~ 100 KGS||Load Resolution:||0.01 KG|
|Weight:||80 KGS||Dimension:||L450 * W280 * H1540 MM|
Double Pole Electric Vertical Testing Equipment / Test Machine
The test machine conforms to the requirements of UL, CSA, CCC, VDE, GB, ASTM, DIN and JIS. It is widely used in rubber, plastic, wire and cable, shoe-making, leather, textile, paper and metal industries such as copper, aluminum wire, aluminum foil and so on. This equipment is suitable for testing the tensile, tearing, peeling and bonding properties of various materials. It can also be used for testing the elongation and tensile strength of wires, as well as for testing the tensile and tensile strength of textiles and leather. High precision sensors are used to improve the precision of force sensing, and imported frequency converters and Taiwan's original motor are used to adjust the speed continuously and have good stability.
2. Main Technical Parameters
(1) Tensile range: 0~100Kg
(2) Display: display burst value with peak locking function.
(3) Test speed: infinitely variable speed: 50 to 500mm/min arbitrary adjustable.
Gear speed adjustment: 50, 100, 250, 350, 500mm/min can be switched at any time.
(4) Speed accuracy: 50 + 0.5mm, 500 + 1.0mm
(5) Unit conversion: Kgf / Lb / N
(6) Motor: AC motor + voltage regulation
(7) Induction mode: high precision sensor
(8) Load resolution: 0.01kg
(9) Elongation (elongation) shows: scale scale, resolution is 1.0mm
(10) Tensile strength (kg/cm2) = rupture value (kg) / slice cross-sectional area (cm2).
(11) Maximum stroke (without fixture):800mm
(12) Working power: AC220V/50Hz, the total power is 200W
(13) Size: L450mm * W280mm * H1540mm
(14) Weight: about 80kg