Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Millstone Diameter:||Ф 350 MM||Rotation Speed:||60 R / MIN|
|Power:||AC 220V, 50HZ||Dimension:||L500 * W500 * H1140 MM|
Wire and Cable Abrasion Resistance Testing Equipment / Test Apparatus
ZY6152A type wire and cable abrasion tester is suitable for testing the wear resistance of wire and cable covering. Its design and manufacture conform to the requirements of JIS C3005 standard. For wire and cable manufacturers, colleges and universities and commodity inspection departments widely used.
2. Main Technical Parameters
(1) Millstone Diameter: Ф 350mm
(2) Rotation speed: 60 R / min
(3) Load: 0.3KG, 0.5kg
(4) Abrasive belt: silicon carbide sand paper of 36.
(5) Work power supply: AC220V, 50HZ
(6) Size: L500 * W500 * H1140 mm
3. The Use Of Equipment
(1) Cut a section of sample with appropriate length from the product, fix one end of the sample on the sample fixture about 300 mm above the center of the wear disc, and ensure that the sample wire is in the online trough to prevent sliding, and hang a weight of specified weight on the other end of the sample, as shown in Fig. 1 above.
(2) Insert the power supply (AC220V) correctly according to the label on the equipment, and open the "power supply" switch on the control panel.
(3) According to the test requirements, the number of turns on the counter is set.
(4) Press the "start" button, the disc will rotate clockwise, and the counter will start counting.
(5) When the rotation times of the millstones reach the number of times, the alarm becomes brighter and gives a voice prompt. Press the stop button, the counter is cleared, the alarm is reset, and the test is finished.
(6) After the test, turn off the power supply in time, take off the sample, and check whether the covering is worn or whether the inside of the insulating skin is exposed.
(7) Organize the test equipment for the next time.