Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Power Supply:||DC 8.5 - 12.5 V|
|Measurement Timing:||1 - 7 Min||Temperature:||0 - 40 ℃|
|Dimension:||L280 * W240 * H105 MM||Weight:||3 KGS|
Surface Resistance Testing Equipment / Insulation Material Volume Resistivity Test Apparatus
1. Performance Characteristics and Uses
ZY6156A Insulating Material Volume Resistance/Surface Resistance Testing Instrument is a portable digital display high resistance measuring instrument produced by our company. The instrument fully meets the requirements of testing instrument in insulation resistance test of national standard BG/T3048.5 wire and cable. It is used to test insulated wire and cable and other electrical products. Ideal equipment for blocking. Over the years, thousands of instruments have been used in wire and cable factories, anti-static products factories, standard measurement departments, power departments, military and scientific research units at home and abroad. They have been selected by the National Wire and Cable Testing Center and the National Anti-static Testing Center as special equipment for product type testing. Compared with similar products, it has the following characteristics:
(1) Picking up 3 1/2 digits shows that the bridge type measuring circuit has high measuring accuracy and convenient and accurate reading.
(2) Portable structure, small size, light weight and easy to use.
(3) The instrument can be operated in suspension state by battery, which completely solves the problem of high-voltage short circuit caused by grounding of water tank in wire and cable testing. It not only improves the anti-interference ability, but also avoids the concern of power line. It is suitable for the production of on-site measurement cables, and also can be supplied by external regulated power supply in fixed occasions.
(4) Built-in timer, automatic reading lock, in the test of wire and cable insulation resistance and other specified measurement time, the use is particularly convenient.
2. Main Technical Parameters
(1) Resistance measurement (omega): 1 x 105 - 2 x 1017
(2) The basic error of resistance measurement: (±20%Rx±5 words) [Note: Rx refers to the reading value of instrument (resistance indication value)]
(3) Rated voltage (V): 100, 250, 500, 1000
(4) Display: 3 1/2 bit large screen strap light digital display
(5) Measurement timing: 1min - 7min
(6) Power supply: DC 8.5 - 12.5V (1 battery 8 knots) or external power AC220V 50HZ
(7) Outline size (mm): L280*W240*H105
(8) Weight: 3Kg
3. Technical Requirements
(1) Temperature: 0 - 40 ℃
(2) Relative humidity: no more than 80% (no condensation).
(3) There is no electromagnetic interference such as electric pulse and electric spark except the earth magnetic field.
(4) Power supply: DC 8.5 - 12.5V
The resistance value corresponding to the minimum value that the instrument display can read stably in each range should be less than or equal to 1/10 of the allowable error of the range.
Voltage error of terminal button
The terminal button voltage error of the instrument is not greater than 2% of the rated value.
Voltage ripple content of terminal button
The root mean square value of ripple content in instrument end button voltage is not greater than 0.3% of DC component.
Measurement timing error
The timing error of the meter is not greater than 5% of the set value.
Power consumption: < 60mA