Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Surface Dealing:||Baking Finish||Ambient Temperature:||0 ~ 40 ℃|
|Relative Humidity:||(20 ~ 90) %||Weight:||About 15 KG|
|Dimension:||320(L) X 170(W) * 245(H) MM||Atmospheric Pressure:||86 ~ 106 KPA|
IEC Standard Hi-Pot Testing Equipment / Withstanding Voltage Tester
GY2670A voltage withstanding tester adopts advanced digital circuit technology, which can automatically control the occurrence and stop of output voltage. When the leakage current of the tested object exceeds the set value, the output voltage can be automatically cut off, and the sound and light alarm can be issued, indicating the leakage current value. When timing test is needed, as long as the appropriate test time is set beforehand, the output will be cut off automatically after starting the high voltage within the specified time to achieve timing test. The test voltage, leakage current and test time of the instrument are all displayed digitally. It can measure the breakdown voltage and leakage current of the tested items intuitively, accurately, quickly and reliably.
This product is designed according to the relevant regulations of GB4706.1 - 1998 and IEC international safety standards. Suitable for all kinds of household appliances, industrial appliances, electrical, chemical, medical instrumentation, as well as electronic products, the whole machine for safe voltage withstanding test of ideal instruments and equipment.
GB4706.1 - 1998 and IEC international safety standards
3. Technical Specifications
(1) Output voltage range:
Parameter name range error
AC voltage 0 ~ 5kv ± 3% ± 3 words.
(2) Leakage current range:
Parameter name range error
AC current 0.3 ~ 2mA ± 3% ± 3 words.
2 ~ 20mA ± 3% ± 3 words.
(3) Time range: 1 ~ 99S ± 1%.
(4) Alarm value preset range: 0 ~ 20mA ± 5% ± 3 words.
(5) Transformer capacity: 500 VA.
(6) Output waveform: 50Hz sine wave.
(7) Working voltage: AC220V + 10%.
(8) Use environment:
Ambient temperature: 0 ~ 40 ℃
Relative humidity: (20 ~ 90) %
Atmospheric pressure: 86 ~ 106 kPa
(9) Safety group: it belongs to type II Safety Instrument in GB4793 "safety requirements for electronic measuring instruments".
(10) Power consumption: maximum 75 VA.
(11) Outline size: 320(L) x 170(W) * 245(H).
(12) Weight: about 15 kg.
4. Instructions for Use
(1) Operators must wear insulated rubber gloves and rubber pads under their feet to prevent high-voltage electric shock from causing life hazards.
(2) The instrument must be grounded reliably. Only when the reset key is pressed, the test lamp is off and there is no high voltage output state, can it be connected or disassembled with the test object.
(3) When carrying out withstand voltage test, the operation stipulates that the voltage knob should be adjusted slowly from low to high to make the output voltage reach the selected value. It is strictly forbidden to carry out short-circuit test by suddenly applying high voltage when the tested object or output terminal has been short-circuited, so as to avoid accidents and damage to the instrument. When timing testing is needed, the threshold value, voltage value and time should be preset first. The instrument must be reset. After properly connecting the tested object, the startup key can be pressed for testing. After resetting and disconnecting the high voltage output of the instrument, other operations can be carried out.
(4) In order to check whether the alarm is normal, the voltage regulating knob should be rotated counter-clockwise to the end so that the instrument is in the zero output position, the leakage current value of the tested item should be set well, the high voltage output terminal and the grounding terminal should be short-circuited, and then the "start" key should be pressed to slowly adjust the voltage knob so as to gradually increase the output voltage. When the preset current is reached, the instrument will cut off the output and alarm automatically. Please note that the alarm of over-limit instrument is directed at current rather than voltage. Some users use high voltage (such as 4000V) to check the alarm function of the instrument by short circuit directly to the ground end. This is very dangerous. Such improper operation will cause the damage of the instrument. Keep in mind!
(5) Avoid storing and using in dusty and moist environment.
(6) Instruments should be regularly measured for effective measurement, so that the instrument is in good working condition.
5. Operation Steps
(1) Turn the voltage knob counterclockwise before opening the power switch, so that the instrument is in the 0V output position.
(2) Press the preset switch to set the leakage current value of the measured object (set according to the relevant standard).
(3) Release the preset switch and set the test voltage selection (1.5 kV or 5 kV file).
(4) Connect the tested items and connect the high-voltage rods and ground wires.
(5) Press the start button to test the light and adjust the voltage to the required indication value.
(6) By observing the value of leakage current to determine whether the tested items are qualified or not. If the current exceeds the preset range, the instrument will automatically cut off the output voltage. At the same time, the buzzer will alarm and the leakage indicator light will be on. At this time, the alarm sound can be eliminated by pressing the reset key.
(7) When the timing test is needed, as long as the timing key is pressed, the test time required for setting the selection button of the rotary timer is set (please note that the time setting cannot be set to 0, otherwise the instrument can not start, and the relay in the machine will be damaged due to the continuous and fast on-off), the voltage can be adjusted to the required test value by pressing the startup key. Regular time test within specified time. Reminds the user: after the preset voltage indication value reaches the required range, the reset key should be pressed so that the output voltage can be connected properly in the cut-off state before the timing test can be carried out.
6. Warranty Period
Within twelve months from the time of shipment by the self-made factory, the factory is responsible for free repairs (except for wear parts) of the instruments whose quality is lower than the product standard when the users abide by the rules of transportation, storage and use.