Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standards:||ASTM D1149||Test Method:||Static & Dynamic|
|Temperature Range:||0℃ ~ 80℃||Airflow Speed:||12 ~ 16 Mm/s|
|Gas Flow Rate:||20 ~ 70 L/min||Weight:||About 220 Kgs|
Baking Finish Ozone Aging Resistance Tester Aging Environmental Test Chamber
Ozone is rare in the atmosphere but a main factor for rubber crack. This product simulates and strengthens the ozone condition in the atmosphere, studies of the law of ozone reacting on rubber, and quickly identifies and evaluates the anti-ozone aging performance and the anti-ozone agent protection efficiency of rubber. Reference standard: GB/T7762-2003 vulcanized rubber or thermoplastic rubber ozone cracking resistance static tensile test, GB/T 2951.21-2008 cable insulation and sheath material general test method, GB/T 11206-2009 rubber aging surface cracking test method, and other relevant standard test methods.
2. Machine Platform Structure
(1) Refrigeration System
A, Adopt the completely closed original French Taikang compression head
B, Scale type fan cooling condenser.
C, Scale type multi stage automatic load capacity adjustment evaporator
D, Environment-friendly frozen snow species
E, Other accessories: desiccant, oil separator, high voltage protection switch
F, Expansion system: all imported units from Europe and America are used.
(2) Electronic system: (safety protection system)
A, Zero crossing gate fluid power controller SSR 2 set;
B, Compressor overheat protection switch.
C, Compressor overcurrent protection switch;
(3) Air duct system: adopt multi Wing Stainless Steel Zhu long to speed up hot and wet winding.
(4) Heating system: scale type stainless steel electric heating tube.
(5) Control system
A, TEMI880 LED display, touch-type setting data, input in Chinese and English, programmable temperature regulation, humidity controller, touch-type setting data input can be programmed and manual control
B, Degree of resolution: 0.01℃
C, Temperature range: 10℃ ~ 70℃
D, Each segment can be directly set temperature and time.
(6) Inside and outside box insulation layer.
A, Inner box material: SUS#304 1.0 mm thick stainless steel plate.
B, Outer box material: SUS#304 1.2 mm thick stainless steel sand paint
C, Thermal insulation material: PU rigid foam glass wool
3. Operation Instructions
A, Must be professionally trained and familiar with the working performance of all parts of the machine.
B, Operation must be carried out in accordance with the safety precautions of the instructions.
(1) Turn on the user power switch, then turn on the power cord, then press the thermo meter switch.
(2) The temperature and ozone intake can be set after the normal picture is displayed.
(3) Temperature and ozone concentration, the setting time should be consistent with the requirements of users' tested products.
(4) The functions of the thermometer must be set by full-time personnel or operated according to the instructions of the thermometer.
(5) After the function table is set up, the door must be closed, and then the machine can run normally.
(6) When initially transporting a machine, attention must be paid to the steering of the motor and the steering of the motor.
(7) Press the operation switch of the controller and the machine will operate according to the set temperature.
(8) When the temperature meets the requirement of the user's product, the thermometer switch of the controller must be closed before the product can be taken and put.
(9) Operation of temperature controller refer to instructions.