Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standards:||ASTM D1149||Test Method:||Static & Dynamic|
|Temperature Range:||0℃ ~ 80℃||Airflow Speed:||12 ~ 16 Mm/s|
|Gas Flow Rate:||20 ~ 70 L/min||Weight:||About 220 Kgs|
Ozone Stability Test Aging Chamber Price / Ozone Test Apparatus
Ozone is rare in the atmosphere but a main factor for rubber crack. This product simulates and strengthens the ozone condition in the atmosphere, studies of the law of ozone reacting on rubber, and quickly identifies and evaluates the anti-ozone aging performance and the anti-ozone agent protection efficiency of rubber. Reference standard: GB/T7762-2003 vulcanized rubber or thermoplastic rubber ozone cracking resistance static tensile test, GB/T 2951.21-2008 cable insulation and sheath material general test method, GB/T 11206-2009 rubber aging surface cracking test method, and other relevant standard test methods.
2. Machine Platform Structure
(1) Refrigeration System
A, Adopt the completely closed original French Taikang compression head
B, Scale type fan cooling condenser.
C, Scale type multi stage automatic load capacity adjustment evaporator
D, Environment-friendly frozen snow species
E, Other accessories: desiccant, oil separator, high voltage protection switch
F, Expansion system: all imported units from Europe and America are used.
(2) Electronic system: (safety protection system)
A, Zero crossing gate fluid power controller SSR 2 set;
B, Compressor overheat protection switch.
C, Compressor overcurrent protection switch;
(3) Air duct system: adopt multi Wing Stainless Steel Zhu long to speed up hot and wet winding.
(4) Heating system: scale type stainless steel electric heating tube.
(5) Control system
A, TEMI880 LED display, touch-type setting data, input in Chinese and English, programmable temperature regulation, humidity controller, touch-type setting data input can be programmed and manual control
B, Degree of resolution: 0.01℃
C, Temperature range: 10℃ ~ 70℃
D, Each segment can be directly set temperature and time.
(6) Inside and outside box insulation layer.
A, Inner box material: SUS#304 1.0 mm thick stainless steel plate.
B, Outer box material: SUS#304 1.2 mm thick stainless steel sand paint
C, Thermal insulation material: PU rigid foam glass wool
3. Daily Maintenance and Matters Needing Attention
Main points: This machine should not be placed in the place of water and sunlight.
(1) Personnel must be designated to operate the machine so as not to damage the machine early.
(2) This machine can not be used for heating or testing baking inflammable, explosive and corrosive materials. If it must be tested, the danger must be considered, otherwise unnecessary losses will be caused, or the machine can not achieve its test purposes.
(3) The placement of test objects can not affect the test volume of the test box, otherwise it will affect the performance of the machine.
(4) When used, the door must be closed, otherwise the temperature and humidity will be released, and the performance area will not be reached.
(5) After the positive temperature test, the operator must move backward along the direction of starting the station when opening the door to prevent a large number of warm and humid gushing out of the machine.
(6) When the door is opened or the test object is taken from the inside, the article shall not be allowed to touch the glue edge on the door, in order to prevent the glue edge from being damaged and shorten the lifespan.
(7) Keep the ground around the fuselage and at the bottom clean at all times, so as to avoid accidents and performance degradation in the dust inhalation unit.
(8) The refrigeration system is the core of this machine. Please inspect all copper pipes once a year to see if there is any leakage of snow. If there is leakage of oil, please inform our company or deal with it directly.
(9) The condenser of the refrigeration unit cleans the dust regularly. The dust sticky condenser will make the high-pressure switch of the compressor jump off and give an alarm, which will cause unnecessary trouble. It is usually cleaned every six months. After starting the unit, it is cleaned by using a hard brush or by blowing with a high-pressure air nozzle.
(10) It is better to check and repair the large current contacts of distribution panels once every six months. The loosening of the contacts will make the whole equipment in dangerous working state. The components will be burned out lightly, and the fire, alarm and personal injury will be very dangerous.
(11) The setting values of the two overtemperature protectors in the distribution box should not be arbitrarily debugged. They have been adjusted when they leave the factory. This protection switch is used to protect the heating pipe and humidifier pipe for air burning and water shortage alarm.
(12) Water pipes are easily blocked and leaky devices. Please check regularly if there is any blockage. If there is any blockage, please remove it or notify our company in time.
(13) When the test product arrives after the time to take out the product, must be in the start-up state and the staff must wear dry, electricity-proof, heat-resistant gloves to take and put the product.
(14) Non-local full-time personnel are not allowed to carry out maintenance and inspection of the aircraft. The maintenance and inspection shall be carried out by full-time personnel, and guardians shall be required to guard against unknown personnel from conducting electricity closing, causing electric shock injury and fire accidents.
(15) The company shall not be liable for any loss caused by the alteration of the machine without the consent of the Company.
(16) The company shall not be liable for any consequences arising from failure to operate in accordance with the instructions and requirements.