Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel Plate (SUS304)||Warranty Period:||12 Months|
|Accessories:||Imported From Western||Refrigerant:||R-404/R-23|
|Compressor:||France Taikang||Controller:||P.I.D MODE|
thermal shock test equipment,
thermal cycle test chamber
High-Low Temperature Shock Test Chamber / Charpy Impact Testing Chamber
1. Principles and methods
It uses the low temperature and high temperature storage hot trough, according to the movement need, uses the cylinder valve to switch the cold and hot air, thus achieves the fast temperature impact effect, balances the temperature control system (BTC) + the special design supply air circulation system, controls the SSR by the P.I.D. method, causes the heating amount of the system to be equal to the heat loss, therefore makes it long-term stable use.
2. Main Parameters
Performance: wind cooling type at room temperature ±25℃, no load.
(1) Impact temperature range: - 40 ~ 150 ℃
(2) Temperature setting range of high temperature cell: + 60℃ ~ + 200℃
The temperature rise time of the high temperature tank is about 35 minutes from RT (room temperature) to + 200 degrees ℃ (room temperature + 10 ~ + 30℃).
(3) The temperature setting range of cryogenic tank is from - 60 ℃ to - 10 ℃.
The cooling time of the cryogenic tank is from RT (room temperature) to -60 ℃, which takes about 90 min (room temperature + 10 ℃ ~ + 30 ℃).
(4) Laboratory temperature: - 40 ℃ - 100 ℃
(5) Temperature fluctuation: ±1 ℃.
(6) Temperature uniformity: ±2 ℃.
(7) Shock recovery time: - 40℃ ~ +100℃ takes about 3 minutes (no load), (high and low temperature shock isothermal time is more than 30 minutes each).