Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standards:||CRIA 0003.2-2016||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Test Speed:||80 Times/minute|
Robot Cable Bending Tester / Robot Cable Bending Fatigue Testing Machine
ZY6015D Robot Cable Bending Testing Machine/90 Degree Bending Testing Machine is suitable for TUV, VDE, UL and other high flexible cable testing requirements. The machine structure is a five-station structure. It is mainly used for repeated bending tests of metal materials to detect the plastic deformation performance and defects of metal wires in repeated bending tests. CRIA 0003.2-2016 "Industrial Robot Cable Part II: Test Method", "PFG2577/08.16 Standard Requirements.
CRIA 0003.2-2016, PFG2577/08.16
3. Main Technical Parameters
(1) Work power supply: AC220V, 50HZ.
(2) Motor power: 0.75kw
(3) Test speed: 0-60 times per minute can be adjusted (Note: Test cycle consists of four steps, i.e. around 1800 round trips for one time).
(4) Spindle rotation: ± 90 degrees, from left end (starting point) to right end (end point) is 180 degrees.
(5) Counter: 0 ~ 99999999 times can be set arbitrarily.
(6) Equipment size: W1050 * D600 * H900 mm.